Small Footprint Embedded Telnet Server Library
embTelnet™ is a Telnet Server provided as a linkable library, derived from InterNiche's Embedded Telnet Server and licensed as an object library.
embTelnet is licensed to a single processor and toolchain combination and provides command-line access to your embedded device via IPv4 or IPv6 networks.
It is a low cost solution for those who don't need source code files.
- Supports multiple concurrent sessions
- Flexible server configuration, including ability to limit number of active sessions
- Integrates with customer-specific username/password database
- DEBUG and NON-DEBUG versions of libraries
- Command Line Interface versions of API commands
- Very thorough example program, demonstrating use of multiple connections and menu system interaction
- Example program demonstrates all key features
- Simultaneous IPv4 + IPv6 Operation (if running embDual)